SAVE THE DATE
January 24th at 4PM at Bærum International Hub, Fjordveien 1, Høvik (3rd floor)
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/selling-a-private-company-businesss-practicalities-tickets-55070515394
- What is a typical sales process and timeline. Structured sales process vs. bilateral sales discussions with a single preferred buyer.
- Should you grant exclusivity to an investor?
- What can you do in advance to be prepared for an eventual sale?
- What to look for in a Non-Binding Offer
- What is the purpose of a Termsheet, Letter of Intent (LOI) or Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)?
- What are the fundamentals of Business Valuation? How to develop a benchmark valuation range.
- What does cash-free debt-free valuation mean? What is included/not included in such a price proposal?
- How to bridge a valuation/price gap between a buyer and a seller
- How to negotiate the price
- What is the typical scope of a Due Diligence? How to effectively manage the DD process?
- What you need to know about key binding agreements including Share Purchase Agreement and Shareholders Agreement
Ataman Corporate Finance
Course Trainers: Gokce Ataman
Founder & Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Level: Beginner to intermediate
Date: 24th January 2019
Time: 16:00 to 17:30
Place: Bærum International Hub
SAVE THE DATE